Affiliations, Accreditation, Awards & Recognition
- Recognized by the American Nurses Association's National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators for outstanding commitment to quality patient care (2011–2013.
- Diabetes Education Center of Excellence, as recognized by the American Diabetes Association and the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
- First facility of its kind on Long Island to earn accreditation from the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, awarded to just 15% of facilities with related services.
- Ranked fourth on Long Island and second for Nassau County for patient safety, according to Consumer Reports (2013).
- Designated Stroke Center since 2009.
- Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Get With The Guidelines- Stroke Target Honor Roll Award.
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® , signifying full accreditation by the nation's predominant standards-setting body in health care.
- Outstanding Commitment to Quality Patient Care 2011 – 2014 awarded by NDNQI and the American Nurses Association