Affiliations, Accreditation, Awards & Recognition
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval®, signifying full accreditation by the nation’s predominant standards-setting body in health care.
- Diabetes Education Center of Excellence as recognized by the American Diabetes Association and the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
- Hyperbarics is the first facility of its kind to earn accreditation – and reaccreditation – from the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society.
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology for CT, MRI, Ultrasound and nuclear medicine.
- Sleep Center is accredited by the American College of Sleep Medicine.
- Winner of the 2018 HANYS Pinnacle Award for Quality and Patient Safety for "The Cultural, Clinical and Operational Benefits of Establishing a Robust Safe Patient Handling Program".
- NYS Coverdell Acute Stroke Registry Program Award “Top Performer” 2017.
- Winner of the 2017 HANYS Pinnacle Award for Quality and Patient Safety for “Reducing Rule-Based Error: Implementation of PDSA and Its Impact on Alarm Fatigue”.
- 2019 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get with the Guidelines® Target: Stroke Honor Role Elite Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- 2017 American Heart Association “Get with the Guidelines®” AFIB - GOLD Award.
Floating CTA Show: