St. Joseph Hospital: Keeping You Safe
St. Joseph Hospital will re-open all our services, including elective surgery, to the communities we serve as the prevalence of COVID-19 on Long Island decreases. This is a positive development for our communities.
Over the past several weeks, people with chronic health issues have postponed their check-ups, exams, or elective surgeries. Waiting months can turn something that’s not urgent into a critical situation, which is why we are resuming elective procedures.
St. Joseph Hospital has further intensified safety measures to ensure your well-being, including:
- Pre-screening all patients, visitors and staff, following Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
- All patients, visitors and staff will wear a mask at all times. Masks will be supplied, if needed.
- Immediate isolation of anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19, be it a patient, visitor or member of our staff.
- Limiting visitors.
- Practicing safe social distancing throughout our hospitals.
- Intensive cleaning in all patient rooms and common areas, using commercial-grade sanitizing steam.
- Extensive purification of our ventilation systems.
St. Joseph Hospital has earned our community’s trust over many years of service. Our dedicated health care professionals will continue their commitment to offering high-quality, compassionate care while ensuring your safety.